EPM Software Implementation Solutions
Many factors influence the enterprise performance, but none is more critical than the decisions people make every day. Those decisions depend, to a great extent, on the answers to three fundamental business questions:
Each of these questions has a category of software to provide the answers. Scorecarding, dashboards, and financial consolidation systems supply the metrics to answer “How are we doing?” Reporting and analysis applications explain the “Why are we doing this?” And planning, budgeting and forecasting systems communicate the answer to “What should we be doing?
Enterprise Performance Management software (EPM Solutions) and methods allow a systematic, integrated approach that links enterprise strategy to core processes and activities.
Seek requirements and define solution
Test business and technical criteria in a scaled implementation
Review and refine project plan
Full-scale build of the proposed solution with performance-tuning enhancements
Evolve solution value and project efficiency
The SAP Strategy Management helps organizations closing the gap between strategy and execution
- Publish your corporate strategy and showing how it cascades to the different levels of the organization setting strategic goals and monitoring the performance towards those objectives to take the necessary actions and align the resources accordingly.
- Provides clarity to high level executives as well as business analysts and provides accountability and collaboration functionalities in order to achieve better results in aligning the day to day operations towards the mission and vision of the organization.
- It can be integrated with SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation (BPC) to extract budget and financial information for strategic Initiatives and KPIs, with GRC Risk Management module to obtain key risk indicators, with BW to obtain any required information as well as the BusinessObjects BI reporting tools to complement the strategic information with advanced dashboards and reports functionality.
SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management (PCM) is a highly scalable application that enables the business users to improve profitability by different parameters such as products, customers and channels.
- Allows organizations to deploy models quickly using best practice methodology, giving the business users the ability to look at different levels of information to find the main drivers of costs and profitability.
- Provides activity-based budgeting and planning to empower users with “what-if?” scenarios, capacity planning, etc… to test the different options and make the right decisions.
- Extract data from multiple sources (SAP and Non-SAP), as well as loading directly the information that does not reside in any system, PCM offers unique benefits to business users which are the main owner of this entire process.
- Visualization through the BusinessObjects BI reporting tools and shared with different applications.
The SAP BusinessObjects Sustainability Performance Management application enables organizations to manage their economic, social and environmental performance.
- SuPM provides the best functionality to collect the information with automatic extractions from multiple sources and manual entry through workflows with surveys to enable qualitative and qualitative data.
- This information can be configured in multiple frameworks. Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) content is delivered out of the box and more can be created and maintained by business users to facilitate the process.
- With the scorecard functionality, the KPIs can be aligned with corporate objectives and goals to inspire financial and sustainability improvements turning the results into actions.
- SuPM can integrate with multiple applications to extract and provide information to BusinessObjects BI Reporting Tools to create more value out of the application.