Financial Consolidation Software Implementation
Today’s corporate officers are held to higher standards of accountability than ever before, especially as their businesses grow more complex, and stakeholders demand faster access to accurate results.
Financial consolidation software helps companies close their books quickly and confidently in this challenging environment.
Organizations need to quickly collect data from operating units around the world, even when these locations have disparate general ledger systems, charts of accounts, and ERP systems. Data must be consolidated in compliance with local and international requirements, such as GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley, and IFRS.
We use top of the line financial consolidation software supplied by our partners, and with years of experience in Financial Consolidation Software, we guarantee successful project implementations.
Financial Consolidation Solution Applications
The SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation application offers a single unified enterprise wide solution with a collaborative environment to manage the business planning, budgeting, forecasting processes.
This application, in both its Microsoft and Netweaver versions, provides the business users the ability to manage their own planning, financial consolidation and reporting cycles, aligning the process with known standards and reducing the overall time, cost, and risk.
You can find more about SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation here »
Infor d/EPM is based on an in-memory analytics platform that provides instant consolidation of data and immediate user feedback on the impact of plans and forecasts.
And with in-context business intelligence capabilities built in, the benefits go far beyond just easy access to data. You can understand risk, performance, and the impact of decisions company-wide.
The Infor d/EPM suite includes:
- Get insights into the performance of key business areas, such as talent, supply chain, production operations, and sales.
Financial Performance Management
- Get a single application for all your budgeting, planning, and forecasting needs; operationalize your strategic plans; and seamlessly consolidate multiple sets of books.
- Proactively monitor your systems for transaction anomalies and violations of segregation of duties controls, while scoring risks to quickly understand their potential impact.
Infor d/EPM Delivers
- Single version of the truth—Enterprise data platform, visibility into business performance.
- User productivity and satisfaction— Role-based content; cross-application workflows; insight-driven decisions and transactions
- Rapid implementation—Cloud-based deployment, controlled access available for partners or global entities
- Anytime, anywhere accessibility
- Delivery via mobile devices; automatic delivery of relevant information
- Reduced risk—Continuous controls monitoring, regulatory reporting, risk scoring, segregation of duties
To read more go to http://www.infor.com/solutions/pm/