Financial Forecasting Software Implementation
Performance management begins with an enterprise financial forecasting software implementation. There is a need to review and analyze budgets or plans at any level of detail in your organization and to determine variances. Plans and budgets can become outdated quickly. There is a need to revise your plans and forecasts frequently to reflect changing market conditions. You need to make better decisions and take corrective action based on accurate information in order to meet your company goals.
Most companies use Excel sheets to formulate and monitor their budgets and financial forecasting. For larger companies this can result in hundreds of sheets that are very difficult to maintain and manage.
Our experience tells us that financial forecasting implementation of this type of software is not an easy task. It generally involves having all the data of the company in one place. Data may come from source files belonging to disparate systems and manual data inputs from many users. This process is complex for a business to do on its own.
After years of experience implementing budgeting and planning systems we have developed a methodology and a practice that qualifies us as your best financial forecasting consulting partner for Budget and Planning Software implementation.
SAP Analytics Cloud is a unique solution born in the cloud to manage all your Enterprise Performance Management needs. This includes Planning and Analytics, including predictive.
The SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation application offers a single unified enterprise wide solution with a collaborative environment to manage the business planning, budgeting, forecasting processes.
This application, in both its Microsoft and Netweaver versions, provides the business users the ability to manage their own planning, financial consolidation and reporting cycles, aligning the process with known standards and reducing the overall time, cost, and risk.
To learn more go to SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation
Allevo makes complex budgeting processes easy to handle and significantly increases the quality of controlling. Interfacing between SAP and Excel, Allevo provides well-structured processes and functional chains which help you to keep track of budgeting processes and efficiently map even complex budgeting structures.
Allevo gives you more time for analyzing and controlling your business planning with less work, better quality and faster results.
- During every step of the budgeting process the controller is able to monitor the development of the results on the basis of the standard SAP reports. If necessary, the controller can intervene at an early stage without impeding the budgeting process. There is no more need for tedious reconciliation.
- The first budgeting session will give you excellent and precise documented results.
- The necessity for additional budgeting sessions is minimized. The usual blending of departmental budgets planning is no longer necessary. And, best of all: Defining lump-sum budget targets nobody feels responsible for are a thing of the past.
Less work and better quality significantly shorten and simplify the budgeting process. This means you can start the budgeting process two or more months later and with more data available. Adjustments close to the end of your fiscal year are finally possible.
- Before the beginning of the budgeting process: Creating and sending innumerable Excel files are tasks of the past.
- During the budgeting process: “Integrating“, Excel and SAP manually and all work related to data transfer and the data verification is eliminated.
- After the budgeting: Aggregation and analysis are performed directly in SAP and no longer have to be prepared in redundant databases or Excel files. No additional reporting system must be created.