Infor, a global organization with a large portfolio of business software solutions recently acquired Birst, a cloud business intelligence and analytics tool with In-memory data model designed to connect the whole enterprise through a network of virtualized BI instances in a common base of analysis.
This tool came to complement and innovate the actual suit of product Infor has to get a big value in analytics. The total cost of ownership and the flexibility that Birst provided made this product very remarkable over other providers, since it also shows a wide range of benefits to obtain excellent results when making information and display it.
Here a list of Birst’s features:
- Broad and complete business visibility, fast.
- Real time sync across users and departments.
- Enable local agility with global analyses.
- Values are correct, for ad hoc and scheduled use.
- Drive adoption, usage and self-service.
- Short time and cost to deploy = lower risk.
- High performance and superior economics.
- Extracting data from any source
- Predictive analytics
This product is easy to use; it has a great self-service platform through dashboards and an interactive exploration of data to make your business more efficient and quick to respond to issues and opportunities without a complicated and exhaustive training. Birst also has a great customer success team that helping you with any question or issue in a quick and a timely manner.